The James Gang Bar & Grill Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anyone watching the NCAA play-offs?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ready

ready

anyone watching the NCAA play-offs? Empty
PostSubject: anyone watching the NCAA play-offs?   anyone watching the NCAA play-offs? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:47 pm

How 'bout that UNI team eh? Go IOWA! It's funny they made it to the big dance and neither the Hawkeye's nor the Cyclones did. But it's a 'W' for the home state so we'll take it.
Back to top Go down
jbcoops

jbcoops

PostSubject: Re: anyone watching the NCAA play-offs?   anyone watching the NCAA play-offs? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:08 pm

go Northern Iowa!

i would say "Go Bears" but we've already been duked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jeffcooper
baseballmom

PostSubject: Re: anyone watching the NCAA play-offs?   anyone watching the NCAA play-offs? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:08 am

ready wrote:
How 'bout that UNI team eh? Go IOWA! It's funny they made it to the big dance and neither the Hawkeye's nor the Cyclones did. But it's a 'W' for the home state so we'll take it.

That was an awesome game. Dance

It messed up my husband and son's brackets but who cares. I'm always cheer ing for the underdog.
Back to top Go down
whammon

PostSubject: Re: anyone watching the NCAA play-offs?   anyone watching the NCAA play-offs? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:06 pm

I spent all day Sunday laughing at the fools who picked Kansas to win it all. Go Cuse!
Back to top Go down
succotash_54

PostSubject: Re: anyone watching the NCAA play-offs?   anyone watching the NCAA play-offs? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:22 pm

Well, ready, you and I are at odds now... you're taking on my Spartans... c'mon Izzo, you boys keep me working!

Ok, we're gonna lose big time, especially since we lost our star player to an Achilles tendon injury.
Back to top Go down
ready

ready

PostSubject: Re: anyone watching the NCAA play-offs?   anyone watching the NCAA play-offs? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:59 am

My honey says watch for Kentucky to take it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone watching the NCAA play-offs?   anyone watching the NCAA play-offs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone watching the NCAA play-offs?
Page 1 of 1