The James Gang Bar & Grill Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone bored? Want to play a semi-fun game?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lothar AKA Poop

Anyone bored? Want to play a semi-fun game? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone bored? Want to play a semi-fun game?   Anyone bored? Want to play a semi-fun game? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:04 am

Here is how it works. Go to Craigslist and post a funny/weird ad, then come back here and link it and post your responses.

Winner will get a piece of string and a 1/4 full bottle of Jiffy Store wine.

Here is mine.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/bar/1583680348.html

And here it is incase it gets deleted.

In Barter Section:

Will babysit children for barter.

I am a recent parolee looking to get my life back on track. I have successfully kicked the drug habit, and would like for someone to have faith in me and give me a second chance.

Due to the nature of my crimes and the sheer amount of my face tattoos, I am finding it extremely difficult to find work and am at risk of being re-incarcerated if I don’t find something soon.

If you would like to come over and check me and my place out before you commit, I live behind the old flea market, just to the right of the grave yard. Just look for the house in the pic. Don’t worry, I know what you're thinking, "no way would I drop my kids off with a guy who lives in that house" No worries, I don't live in that house, I live in the tan car out front.

Thank you, and I really hop there is someone out there who believes in second chances.

Anyone bored? Want to play a semi-fun game? RedneckHouse3
Back to top Go down
baseballmom

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? Want to play a semi-fun game?   Anyone bored? Want to play a semi-fun game? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:20 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Spleen
Ductless Organ With Attitude
The Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? Want to play a semi-fun game?   Anyone bored? Want to play a semi-fun game? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:55 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
bronxilla

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? Want to play a semi-fun game?   Anyone bored? Want to play a semi-fun game? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:05 am

I could never trust someone who misspells "hope".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bored? Want to play a semi-fun game?   Anyone bored? Want to play a semi-fun game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone bored? Want to play a semi-fun game?
Page 1 of 1