The James Gang Bar & Grill Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Floyd Mayweather

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fustyruk

fustyruk

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:34 am

Chicken.

I don't care what the sports writers are saying Floyd Mayweather is afraid to fight Manny Pacquiao. The latest word is that negotiations have ended in failure and there will be no fight. Boxing loves to promote controversy as its ad strategy and the accusations that Pacquiao uses steroids and needs a blood test immediately before the fight is just hype IMO and Pacquiao has agreed to stick to the standard 24 hours before the fight blood tests so whats the big deal Floyd?

Wimp? Coward? Too old? All mouth and no balls these days seems to be answer. What a shame. Pacquiao is the one fighter quick enough to catch Mayweather and his hit and run around the ring style, which I find boring, and it would have been great to see Floyd go down for the count.
Back to top Go down
whammon

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:49 pm

Mayweather hasn't accepted a fight with a legit challenger in five years because he wants to stay perfect. Hence, he found any excuse possible to not fight Pac Man. If you go to wikipedia right now, his profile picture is a giant vagina.

This is the problem with boxing. Fighters get horrendously overrated due to swagger and boorish character. The sport will continue to be a walking joke until Don King dies, and even then, it might never recover.
Back to top Go down
fustyruk

fustyruk

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:02 am

whammon wrote:
Mayweather hasn't accepted a fight with a legit challenger in five years because he wants to stay perfect. Hence, he found any excuse possible to not fight Pac Man. If you go to wikipedia right now, his profile picture is a giant vagina.
Too funny.
Quote :

This is the problem with boxing. Fighters get horrendously overrated due to swagger and boorish character. The sport will continue to be a walking joke until Don King dies, and even then, it might never recover.
Its always been a shady sport but King has really ran it into the toilet. What slays me are the pay per views that still take in huge sums of money for over hyped miss matched fights. But every once in a while a real boxer gets to the top, like Pac man, and when fighters of his caliber meet up with real competition it is the greatest sport.

BTW, I caught the Ward Burton fight on ESPN classics and what a fight. Great network you work for.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw

Outlaw

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:11 am

Boxing is dead. Just ask Dana White. He'll tell you.

It got split up into so many sanctioning bodies that no title really means a damn thing anymore.

As far as Floyd Mayweather goes, he's just a loudmouth little punk with fast hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The James Gang Bar & Grill Forum Index :: GENERAL :: Sports-
Jump to: