The James Gang Bar & Grill Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dark Side of Football

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Dark Side of Football Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Side of Football   The Dark Side of Football Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:33 am

bronxilla
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:59 am

or How Men Can Be So Stupid

There's a new study out that indicates that men basically beat up their wives if their home football team, when favored to win by 3 points or more, loses. This seemingly unimportant upset in the larger scheme of things, seems to be incredibly upsetting to many of us men, who then take out their frustrations on their spouses.

So how should "society" respond? Perhaps an ad after such a loss by the home team, discouraging their male fans from reacting this way, sort of like a "drink responsibly" add: "lose with dignity"? Who knows. But clearly those of us with testosterone in our gender package have issues.

http://papers.nber.org/papers/w15497
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of Football   The Dark Side of Football Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:34 am

lasvegasguy
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:12 pm

Something tells me if there is any post game beating at this board, it's by bbmom.

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of Football   The Dark Side of Football Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:34 am

bronxilla
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:51 pm

How can you take my serious post about domestic violence and make a joke of out of it? Just for that I'm gonna pay bbmom to fly to vegas and kick your ass (I think she wins by more than 3 points).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of Football   The Dark Side of Football Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:35 am

jbcoops
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:35 pm

lvg just jump started the joke stuff. yeah... domestic violence is bad... i really didn't like it when my ex hit me and then called the cops on me because she was scared. *her* ex used to fight with her so i understand her fear (i guess), but i wasn't the physically abusive one... i was the passive aggressive neglectful one.

and i think that since the packers beat the cowboys that bbmom should fly to all of our houses and give us serious spankings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of Football   The Dark Side of Football Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:35 am

baseballmom
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:43 pm

None of you deserve one of my famous spankings!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of Football   The Dark Side of Football Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:36 am

lasbvegasguy
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:46 pm

baseballmom wrote:
None of you deserve one of my famous spankings!

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of Football   The Dark Side of Football Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:36 am

narrator
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:58 pm

I'm not into spankings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of Football   The Dark Side of Football Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:37 am

jbcoops
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:20 pm

narrator wrote:
I'm not into spankings.
how about stonings?
Back to top Go down
crazzycat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of Football   The Dark Side of Football Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:46 am

wow interesting facts sience discover sometime
Back to top Go down
http://www.3ddigitalwallpapers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of Football   The Dark Side of Football Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Side of Football
Page 1 of 1