The James Gang Bar & Grill Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So Wham, was she worth it?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

So Wham, was she worth it? Empty
PostSubject: So Wham, was she worth it?   So Wham, was she worth it? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:09 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Wham, was she worth it?   So Wham, was she worth it? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:09 am

whammon
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:35 pm

If we get rid of this idiot, definitely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Wham, was she worth it?   So Wham, was she worth it? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:10 am

bronxilla
Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:56 pm

whammon wrote:
If we get rid of this idiot, definitely.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

No kidding, really? He comes off as very personable. I guess he's probably just another egomaniac.

I do appreciate his commentary, though. I feel like I learn from him.

Too bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Wham, was she worth it?   So Wham, was she worth it? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:11 am

whammon
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:24 am

There's a reason his title was "Former" Mets GM...because they fired his ass for incompetence. Well, we just did the same, officially announcing his termination on Sunday. We haven't officially revealed the name of the girl he was sleeping with, but she's all over Deadspin, and she is most certainly NOT a looker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Wham, was she worth it?   So Wham, was she worth it? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:11 am

The Spleen
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:02 am

My knob is enormous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Wham, was she worth it?   So Wham, was she worth it? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:12 am

bronxilla
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:31 am

whammon wrote:
There's a reason his title was "Former" Mets GM...because they fired his ass for incompetence. Well, we just did the same, officially announcing his termination on Sunday. We haven't officially revealed the name of the girl he was sleeping with, but she's all over Deadspin, and she is most certainly NOT a looker.

Yeah, I don't why when some men cheat they go for the non-lookers. Maybe they feel it adds a level of protection: "Honey, would I sleep with her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Wham, was she worth it?   So Wham, was she worth it? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:13 am

whammon
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:12 am

The thing is, he's not the only one. There are several people, mostly on-air talent, that sleep around with some of the women at work (very few of them attractive). Phillips was just the first one to get caught. There's rumors flying all over the place, especially on Deadspin, and one of my friends/coworkers was actually dumb enough to defend one of them on their message board USING HER REAL NAME.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Wham, was she worth it?   So Wham, was she worth it? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:13 am

bronxilla
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Hey, I thought Harold Reynolds had that honor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Wham, was she worth it?   So Wham, was she worth it? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:14 am

whammon
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Reynolds got fired for sexual harassment after hugging a girl at work and rubbing her back at the same time. They never had an affair, and to this day everyone at work thinks the situation was way overblown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Wham, was she worth it?   So Wham, was she worth it? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:15 am

bronxilla
Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:22 am

whammon wrote:
Reynolds got fired for sexual harassment after hugging a girl at work and rubbing her back at the same time. They never had an affair, and to this day everyone at work thinks the situation was way overblown.

You forgot to mention he was naked at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Wham, was she worth it?   So Wham, was she worth it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Wham, was she worth it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The James Gang Bar & Grill Forum Index :: GENERAL :: Sports-
Jump to: