The James Gang Bar & Grill Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Empty
PostSubject: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:09 am

PatDaddy77
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:14 pm

Its that time again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:10 am

thunderjack
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:07 am

What time? 9:07am?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:10 am

Deviled Egg
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:29 pm

Lake Rat is a rat and she lives by the lake, nyaahhh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:11 am

TravInChains
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:30 pm

you slay me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:14 am

Deviled Egg
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:04 pm

Are you sarcastically commenting on a purposefully lame post because you are being doubly ironic or are you just a stupid asshole?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:15 am

TravInChains
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:12 pm

Why don't you stop being a paranoid peter and take a goddamn compliment?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:16 am

Deviled Egg
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:49 am

I only safely do that when you stop being a sarcastic sid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:19 am

ready
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:07 am

hmmm...I'm going to have to make stuff up and go on assumptions from what little I know of this enigma called LakeRat. think

Well for starters, she's from Indiana. Why would anyone admit that?
Here's a couple of fun facts about THAT place.

Indiana:
Back in 1924, a monkey was convicted in South Bend of the crime of smoking a cigarette and sentenced to pay a 25 dollar fine and the trial costs.
In Gary, Ind., persons are prohibited from attending a movie house or other theater and from riding a public streetcar within four hours of eating garlic.

She's been married for over a quarter of a century, so tell us LakeRat, has your husband started looking like you, or have you started taking on HIS characteristics? (Don't be afraid to admit you have to pluck those chin hairs and wax that upper lip! Really there is NO shame in that. ( laugh2 )

All that 70's and 80's acid and coke must have given her delusions of grandeur, because I have a sneaking suspicion she's actually a muskrat (she IS 'gamey' Wink ) and just trying to get us to believe she's more refined than all that. LAKErat! Ha! Honey, a rodent is a rodent. A rat by any other name still has lice.

BUT...she just listed three of my favorite bands/singers (guess which ones, and NONE of them have the initials V.H.) so having this particular rat in the house is just alright by me! Smile

Ummm....Sorry LakeRat, I suck at this stuff, embarrassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:21 am

Bam
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:31 pm

Laughing gamey Laughing Laughing

no, you don't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:22 am

The Spleen
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:06 pm

LakeRat:
Noun/Adverb; A small rodent that lives near lakes, A hairy midget that frequents forums on internet, Obsessive pudpuller.
To perform cunilingus underwater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:22 am

frats
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:28 pm

Yo, Lake Rat how's the missus? Agh! who cares?!

Nice crowd we have here. I notice we don't have Zvon in the audience. That's too bad folks. Last I heard of that guy he filed for Social Security because his copyright for his artwork was denied. Hey Zvon, you need talent to make art, dumbass!

LBK is in the members list. Who the fuck let her in in here? I heard congress was about to pass laws regarding interns. NO MORE RETARDED HOUSEWIVES POSING AS INTERNS. How old are you, 40? You look younger under the desk. Get this bitch some grapes, she's drooling again. *Claps hands*

Lothar, I miss you. *Scratches balls*

Snarky, come out and playyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. We've been saving you some Chinese food. If you're not going to eat it; I'm giving it to Redbob.

Redbob! Yes, sir. How you doin'? Still surfing the internet for the funnies, huh? That's cool. I got nothin'.

We have new members from TPL: Jill, goddess, Sil, tards, rocket, Outsider, Sparky, Capt Canada, Sherezerade, narrator, hungover, & Kimber.

Give 'em a round of applause folks.

tards! Good job with the law thingee I asked you look at. Would you like some Ambien? I just want you to be happy... so you can post naked pictures again. That's all I'm saying. Call me!

Lake Rat, congrats I hope you liked my roast. We'll do this again next time. Adios!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:23 am

ready
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:22 am

whistle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:24 am

Sparky Mcslapnuts
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:24 am

ready wrote:
whistle

Is that the "meat-whistling" emoticon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:25 am

ready
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:31 am

Sparky Mcslapnuts wrote:
ready wrote:
whistle

Laughing leave that poor little happy guy alone gutterhead!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:27 am

Sparky Mcslapnuts
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:41 am

'
ready wrote:
Sparky Mcslapnuts wrote:
ready wrote:
whistle

Laughing leave that poor little happy guy alone gutterhead!

heh heh heh Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:29 am

PatDaddy77
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:50 pm

Quote :
tards! Good job with the law thingee I asked you look at. Would you like some Ambien? I just want you to be happy... so you can post naked pictures again. That's all I'm saying. Call me!

again? Where was I? This shit ain't right. I'm callin an attourney!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:30 am

PatDaddy77
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:56 pm

If you guys really think this horse could get any deader, Then by all means, play on. Lake Rat, choose the next victim.

I hadn't forgot Ready. Nobody's hardly playing, so I didn't see tha point. But then again, I'm a little on the "no gray area" side. Whatever isn't a smashing success is a complete failure.

Anybody else wanna be roast master? Back when the board crashes (oh so many times), I asked y'all to re-roast Trav. Hardly anybody did, and hasn't been much of a turn out on it since, so fuck it. Who wants the job?

Actually, I think RedBob should be the new master. I think he actually wants the job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:30 am

ready
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:50 pm

I don't care if it goes on, or not. I just thought it was unfair to LakeRat to start it and not end it somehow or another.

I think people put a lot of energy into Trav's and didn't want to repeat it on the unstable server we had. He picked LakeRat, and let's face it, she is too shy around here to have any of the goods on. Confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:31 am

Bam
Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:35 am

I opt for Treesa.

Why did Trav pick me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat   The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The James Gang Presents: The Roast of LakeRat
Page 1 of 1