The James Gang Bar & Grill Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Winter Olympics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jbcoops

jbcoops

Winter Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Winter Olympics   Winter Olympics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:39 pm

we're obviously pretty lazy around here not to have a thread on this. i figure i'll start with:
Quote :
In Plushenko's mind (and website), he's the platinum medal winner

By Maggie Hendricks

Evgeni Plushenko's long, delusional journey continues. Just days after the silver medalist for men's figure skating denied that Evan Lysacek is the true champion of men's figure skating, he has apparently awarded himself a platinum medal. From his official website:
Winter Olympics Rusky

It reads, "Silver of Salt Lake, Gold of Torino, Platinum of Vancouver." What's impressive here is that not only has Plushenko's website team fabricated an Olympic medal, it designed a platinum medal, too. Bravo. That's commitment to a delusion.

Previously, Plushenko ripped gold medalist Evan Lysacek for not attempting a quad jump, and even Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin weighed in on the controversy, saying Plushenko "performed the most accomplished program on the Vancouver ice." Lysacek responded to the criticism with class, but Plushenko clearly hasn't come to grips with the fact that the gold medal eluded him in Vancouver.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jeffcooper
whammon

Winter Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics   Winter Olympics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:26 pm

What a tool. What's more important is how awesome our hockey team is, and how much our curling team sucks. Hell, one of our curlers has only been playing for 18 months. I may as well start playing so I can suck for us in four years.
Back to top Go down
jbcoops

jbcoops

Winter Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics   Winter Olympics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:37 pm

whammon wrote:
What a tool. What's more important is how awesome our hockey team is, and how much our curling team sucks. Hell, one of our curlers has only been playing for 18 months. I may as well start playing so I can suck for us in four years.
good idea... you also get to train by drinking alotta beer and don't have to do any quads!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jeffcooper
Sponsored content

Winter Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics   Winter Olympics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Olympics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The James Gang Bar & Grill Forum Index :: GENERAL :: Sports-
Jump to: