The James Gang Bar & Grill Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Voice from the past

Go down 
+5
baseballmom
Outlaw
whammon
The Spleen
ready
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ready

ready

Voice from the past Empty
PostSubject: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Hi everyone! Thanks to Sass and the temporary use of someone elses computer I have FINALLY caught up to you. That makes me quite happy, and I just wanted to take the time to give a shout out since I have literally lost track of even some of my very best online buddies. I recognize most of these names here, maybe not all. I see Treesa hasn't posted here but I would dearly love to get in contact with her, can anyone help me out with that? If you can, will you PM me if you have a current email or something? Thank-you thank-you, I will be checking back through the day and tomorrow. My own computer is currently being worked on, so sooner or later I should be able to come back from home. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
ready

ready

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:25 pm

By the way, here is a current (note the winter coat? Iowa is SO sucking this winter) of me, my best bud, and my honey. Very Happy

Voice from the past 14359_1190657159512_1020849551_30475858_2162201_n

Sorry it's just a link, it's been so long I have forgotten how to set up an image. crying

(edit: that's ok Ready, I remember! --jbcoops)
Back to top Go down
The Spleen
Ductless Organ With Attitude
The Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:48 pm

READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
whammon

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:56 am

Welcome back, queenie!
Back to top Go down
Outlaw

Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:05 am

So good to see you!
Back to top Go down
ready

ready

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:24 am

Thanks friends, it's awesome to reconnect! Big Grin
Back to top Go down
baseballmom

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:37 am

If you are the real Ready, I've missed you. kiss2 How's those grandbabies?
Back to top Go down
ready

ready

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:46 am

baseballmom wrote:

hahaha! I am the 'real' ready - readytolaff. Why, has there been someone trying to steal my identity? frown

my babies have multiplied, I now have 4 grandsons and one itty bitty newborn granddaughter. Shocked
Back to top Go down
ready

ready

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:47 am

hey! thanks coop! I've lost all my skills mahn. Sad
Back to top Go down
baseballmom

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:04 pm

ready wrote:
baseballmom wrote:

hahaha! I am the 'real' ready - readytolaff. Why, has there been someone trying to steal my identity? frown

I've learned to trust no one. Laughing

Quote :
my babies have multiplied, I now have 4 grandsons and one itty bitty newborn granddaughter. Shocked

Which has what? gramps <--------There isn't a Grandma emotion so that's what you're gettin'.
Back to top Go down
ready

ready

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:14 pm

Well my daughter that blessed me with 2 grandsons in less than a year, has now blessed me with a new grandson and granddaughter in less than a year! Laughing Hunter was born 1/10/09 and HIS baby sister, Liliana, was born 12/30/09. They are the bees knees, beautiful, talented, and smart as whips doncha know?
Back to top Go down
baseballmom

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:33 pm

I'm not ready to be a grandma yet, but here's to you. party1 I'll still drink to anything!
Back to top Go down
Bam
formerly known as LakeRat
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Wow! Heya Ready. Nice to see you again. wave
Back to top Go down
http://outlawstoughcrowd.niceboards.net
427Cobra

427Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:44 pm

ready wrote:
Hi everyone! Thanks to Sass and the temporary use of someone elses computer I have FINALLY caught up to you. That makes me quite happy, and I just wanted to take the time to give a shout out since I have literally lost track of even some of my very best online buddies. I recognize most of these names here, maybe not all. I see Treesa hasn't posted here but I would dearly love to get in contact with her, can anyone help me out with that? If you can, will you PM me if you have a current email or something? Thank-you thank-you, I will be checking back through the day and tomorrow. My own computer is currently being worked on, so sooner or later I should be able to come back from home. Big Grin
Shocked love1
It is an honour my Queen!
Back to top Go down
fustyruk

fustyruk

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:54 am

ready wrote:
By the way, here is a current (note the winter coat? Iowa is SO sucking this winter) of me, my best bud, and my honey. Very Happy

Voice from the past 14359_1190657159512_1020849551_30475858_2162201_n

Sorry it's just a link, it's been so long I have forgotten how to set up an image. crying

(edit: that's ok Ready, I remember! --jbcoops)
Hi ready. long time. So the rumors that you and Htown had run off to Jamaica together to run a bong factory are false... thats good. Love the pyramid formation, it looks like y'all would fall over in any other configuration. Big Grin Stay in touch.
Back to top Go down
427Cobra

427Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:10 pm

C'mon Ready, put the novel down and fix that freakin' computer already! (it's gotta be a Gateway...) We must know what you've been up to - and judging by that pic you got stories to tell.
I've got stuff for you as well!
Back to top Go down
ready

ready

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:17 pm

hey everyone! finally got a home computer and internet! cheer I'll be a regular day-to-day-don't-she-ever-go-home member again! Thanks so much for the welcomes from you all. I loves and missed ya! Confused
Back to top Go down
jbcoops

jbcoops

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:28 pm

hiya ready... most have gone bye bye... hopefully your return will be a harbinger of things to come!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jeffcooper
ready

ready

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Well that's a bummer! I'ma harbinger? Like a robin? or like an earthworm? Shocked

What about H-town steve and vegasguy? Anyone ever here from those two?
Back to top Go down
jbcoops

jbcoops

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:09 pm

yup... more like a robin

no h-town... vegas can be found at the poison lounge
Back to top Go down
The Spleen
The Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 am

Yay!
I likes me some Ready!
Back to top Go down
Bam
formerly known as LakeRat
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:47 am

Hey, Ready.... I'm looking forward to reading more of you around here.
Back to top Go down
http://outlawstoughcrowd.niceboards.net
baseballmom

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Bam! Very Happy I love the desert/tumbleweed theme. Very appropriate (unfortunately).
Back to top Go down
The Spleen
The Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:38 pm

I am still here drool2
Back to top Go down
jbcoops

jbcoops

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:04 am

Chris Berman wrote:
rumblin' bumblin' stumbleweeds!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voice from the past
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The James Gang Bar & Grill Forum Index :: GENERAL :: Bar & Grill-