The James Gang Bar & Grill Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lil Wayne: God Wants Me in Prison

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jbcoops

jbcoops

Lil Wayne: God Wants Me in Prison Empty
PostSubject: Lil Wayne: God Wants Me in Prison   Lil Wayne: God Wants Me in Prison Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:09 am

Quote :
Lil Wayne is constantly moving. But the hyperactive hip-hop star will find himself suddenly sedentary come Tuesday, when he has to report to prison to serve a yearlong sentence for gun possession.
Lil Wayne: God Wants Me in Prison Lil_wayne
"I don't like to stop," Wayne, 27, tells Rolling Stone. "I believe you stop when you die."

He says his prison term is God's will for him and everything happens for a reason."I look at things as 'Everything is meant to be.' I know it's an experience that I need to have if God's putting me through it."

Wayne's felony charge came after a July 2007 arrest in New York City, when police found a .40-caliber handgun in his tour bus. Initially Wayne, whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., pleaded not guilty – but in October, he changed his plea to guilty in exchange for a reduced 12-month sentence.

But before he finds himself waking up behind bars at New York's Rikers Island, Wayne is packing in video shoots, recording sessions of songs from The Carter IV and time with his family. He says he's avoiding getting tips on prison life.

"This is Lil Wayne going to jail," he says. "Nobody I can talk to can tell me what that's like. I just say I'm looking forward to it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jeffcooper
The Spleen
Ductless Organ With Attitude
The Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne: God Wants Me in Prison   Lil Wayne: God Wants Me in Prison Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:57 am

idiot
Back to top Go down
427Cobra

427Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne: God Wants Me in Prison   Lil Wayne: God Wants Me in Prison Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:59 pm

This is a perfect opportunity for Lil Wayne to get a few more tats up his neck.
Make nice-nice with the prison boys Dwayne...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne: God Wants Me in Prison   Lil Wayne: God Wants Me in Prison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The James Gang Bar & Grill Forum Index :: GENERAL :: Entertainment-
Jump to: