The James Gang Bar & Grill Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Long Time No See, what's up fellas?

Go down 
+2
427Cobra
Lothar AKA Poop
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lothar AKA Poop

Long Time No See, what's up fellas? Empty
PostSubject: Long Time No See, what's up fellas?   Long Time No See, what's up fellas? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:34 am

WOW, I just got done burying a hooker in a shallow grave and stumbled upon this place. Remembering the good ole days. Where is Benjover, the good/bad Kelly, Zvon, Htown, Dr. Frank, etc…

The original Bar and Grill was really something. Would love to read through some of that old stuff.
Back to top Go down
427Cobra

427Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See, what's up fellas?   Long Time No See, what's up fellas? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:59 am

Yeah, I was following some old bookmarks and Googled on over here about an hour ago.
Wondering what's happening...
I don't know which one is more odd - the fact that two of us stumbled over here after all this time, or that you buried a hooker and my wife is missing.
Back to top Go down
Lothar AKA Poop

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See, what's up fellas?   Long Time No See, what's up fellas? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:07 am

427Cobra wrote:
Yeah, I was following some old bookmarks and Googled on over here about an hour ago.
Wondering what's happening...
I don't know which one is more odd - the fact that two of us stumbled over here after all this time, or that you buried a hooker and my wife is missing.

No worries mate, unless your wife was a 6'4" black shemale with a 10 inch ding dong, was she? If so, oops, my bad bro.

Edit: Yeah, maybe this is a sign and the old gang will ride once again.
Back to top Go down
427Cobra

427Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See, what's up fellas?   Long Time No See, what's up fellas? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:31 am

Nah we're good. Mine wasn't that tall.

Looks like the old domain name expired/went unpaid.
Back to top Go down
whammon

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See, what's up fellas?   Long Time No See, what's up fellas? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Yeah, this one's free. Didn't make sense to keep paying for the old board. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
427Cobra

427Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See, what's up fellas?   Long Time No See, what's up fellas? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:04 pm

Grazie.
Back to top Go down
The Spleen
Ductless Organ With Attitude
The Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See, what's up fellas?   Long Time No See, what's up fellas? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:31 am

howdy!
Back to top Go down
427Cobra

427Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See, what's up fellas?   Long Time No See, what's up fellas? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:28 am

'sup Spleen!
How's the ticker workin'?
Back to top Go down
jbcoops

jbcoops

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See, what's up fellas?   Long Time No See, what's up fellas? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:21 pm

dunno about his ticker...
Long Time No See, what's up fellas? 4-63
...but his licker is working non-stop...as is
Long Time No See, what's up fellas? AnimationSpleen
his sticker

(that was the kicker)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jeffcooper
fustyruk

fustyruk

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See, what's up fellas?   Long Time No See, what's up fellas? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:56 pm

It really has been a long time 427Cobra. Hopefully life has been treating you well and as you can see there isn't much left of the original board and its great to see you haven't forgotten the old gang. Happy trails amigo.
Back to top Go down
The Spleen
The Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See, what's up fellas?   Long Time No See, what's up fellas? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:31 pm

please don't bicker
Back to top Go down
427Cobra

427Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See, what's up fellas?   Long Time No See, what's up fellas? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:55 pm

fustyruk wrote:
It really has been a long time 427Cobra. Hopefully life has been treating you well and as you can see there isn't much left of the original board and its great to see you haven't forgotten the old gang. Happy trails amigo.

No, haven't forgotten the JGBG - which is why I eventually wandered back. I saved all of my bookmarks from years past and actually "backed up" many of my posts from the old board (probably due to whatever turmoil was going on at the time).

I really never intended to spend so much time away in the first place but as fate would have it, that's just what ended up happening. I enjoyed (almost) all my time with few exceptions and have figuratively met many people that are certainly much smarter than me with a wider vocabulary and just as many different life experiences as me.

Not all things were well at the time of my vanishing act, some personal and some issues/threats on the board at that time.
Like everyone says, it's a long story and this post is already too wordy...
Back to top Go down
fustyruk

fustyruk

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See, what's up fellas?   Long Time No See, what's up fellas? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:22 pm

I hope life is treating you better now. Anyway, its good to see you again.
Back to top Go down
The Spleen
The Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See, what's up fellas?   Long Time No See, what's up fellas? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:54 pm

yeah! Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See, what's up fellas?   Long Time No See, what's up fellas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See, what's up fellas?
Page 1 of 1